Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sir, yes, sir!

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: at attention!

Stranger: yessir!

You: at ease, soldier

Stranger: yessir!

You: what's your name, soldier!

You: I SAID WHAT'S YOUR NAME, SOLDIER!

Stranger: Private Parts, sir!

You: And, what are you here for, Private!

Stranger: to by kicked in the ass by horny 15 yo, sir!

Stranger: *be

You: Very good. VERY DAMN GOOD, SOLDIER

Stranger: thank you, sir!

You: All of you should learn from this one, filthy scumbags!!!

You: I'm your new Instructor!

You: Sergeant Pepper

Stranger: sir, yes, sir!

Stranger: sir, yes, sir!

You: Well, now you have your objective in mind, Private Parts?

Stranger: sir, no, sir!

You: WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO, PRIVATE?

Stranger: sir, waiting for my orders, sir!

You: Well, we've camped here for one single mission

Stranger: sir, yes, sir!

You: For the most dangerous mission that this unit have ever tried to acomplish

Stranger: sir, yes, sir!

You: You're gonna find an actual girl here in the hostile land called Omegle!

Stranger: sir, permission to speak, sir!

You: And actual hot single girl that could save this place from decadency and old bald fat men!

You: Permission granted, private!

Stranger: sir, this reminds me of the time we were looking for the wmd in Iraq, sir!

Stranger: sir, with all due respect, sir

Stranger: I think you are insane, sir!

Stranger: sir, there are no actual girls on omegle, sir!

You: Listen to me, Private, I've sent soldiers to the guardroom for less than that... do you want to end in the guardroom, Private? DON YOU WANT TO?

You: DO YOU WANT TO END IN THE FUCKING GUARDROOM?

Stranger: sir, no, sir!

Stranger: but I wasn't told that it would be a suicide mission, sir!

You: You're the best of your troop, Parts, so i will be soft for once... I'm getting old and War's change since the times it was only shooting and everything that was moving...ah... good times

You: It won't be a suicide mission, Private?

You: ... What's your first name, son?

Stranger: sir, Tiny, sir!

You: Private Tiny Parts. It sounds pretty familiar to me. Anyways, son. This is not like with the wmd. Not this time.

Stranger: sir, with all due respect, sir!

Stranger: I think our intelligence seems to be faulty again, sir!

You: There's a New president in the White House. A new High Commander that can't be wors than the old one. Even being... God save us...“Not white”.

Stranger: sir, I have been here for more than two months, sir!

You: And if he says we have to find chicks in Omegle, what do we do, Private!

You: What do we do??

Stranger: sir, I do not know, sir!

You: Two Month is not enough, Private. Two months are fucking bullshit!

You: i spent 6 months on Vietnam before seeing my first Yellow.

Stranger: sir, I am sorry, sir

Stranger: sir, I will look further, sir!

You: You're young and impulsive. It's not your fault. Just remember not to question your chain of command!

Stranger: sir, yes, sir!

Stranger: sir, permission to speak, sir!

You: I like you son! I really do! We're gonna find those hot chicks and I feel in my guts that we're gonna need Private Tiny Parts for doing it!

You: Permission granted, Private

Stranger: sir, what are we to do, once we find a girl on omegle, sir?

Connection imploded.

10 comments:

  1. way too long, not even that funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree. Hilarious and awesome that they worked together so well on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, i stopped like half way through, very boring. post a good convo for once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious XD And... I am a girl **omegle blows up**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a girl, (shocker!) I found this to be pretty funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. also a girl but found it REALY boringly long

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd say that's pretty damn epic for those who had the attention span longer than a squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  8. *longer than that of a squirrel...sorry crappy wording

    ReplyDelete